Would you like to join the Coalition to Promote Independent Entrepreneurs and become part of this community?
By joining the Coalition to Promote Independent Entrepreneurs, you will receive:
- alerts for legislative, regulatory and other developments affecting the rights of independent entrepreneurs to enter into independent-contractor relationships with clients
- invitations to in-person Coalition meetings and conferences
- early access to Coalition research and policy papers
- opportunities to work with colleagues in defending an individual’s right to work as an independent entrepreneur, and in developing and promoting policy proposals concerning the issue
- networking opportunities with others who share your interest in issues relating to independent entrepreneur
The Coalition to Promote Independent Entrepreneurs Status is a 501(c)(4) organization. Dues or contributions to IRC 501(c)(4) organizations may be deductible as business expenses under IRC 162. However, 20% of your contribution is non-deductible as a result of Coalition lobbying activity. Please consult your tax advisor concerning the tax treatment of your investment in this effort.